Account for Large Deformations of a Material Caused by the Moisture-Content Gradient
- 19 Downloads
An uncoupled moisture-elasticity problem is solved in Lagrangian coordinates.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Large Deformation Transport Phenomenon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Luikov, The Theory of Drying [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Kovalenko, Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Kosterin and V. A. Minenkov, Stress and strain in drying of porous materials, Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol., 25, No.6, 814–820 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Minenkov, Stress and strain in a plate subjected to intensive drying, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 63, No.2, 237–241 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.P. P. Lutsik, Mass conductivity of a solid porous body deformed during the process of drying, Prom. Teplotekh., 9, No.5, 29–34 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Lutsik, Stressed-strained state of a solid body subjected to drying, Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol., 22, No.1, 21–28 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Kosterin and V. A. Minenkov, Intrinsic stresses in a layer of a high-concentration disperse system under drying conditions, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 67, Nos. 5–6, 467–473 (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Minenkov, Intrinsic stresses, rheology, and structure formation under drying of a concentrated disperse system, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 71, No.3, 417–423 (1998).Google Scholar
- 9.P. V. Akulich and K. E. Militser, Simulation of nonisothermal moisture transfer and stresses in wood under drying, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 71, No.3, 404–411 (1998).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Sychevskii, Application of numerical methods in solving problems of interrelated heat and mass transfer and transformation of the structure in highly deformable natural systems, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 72, No.3, 429–436 (1999).Google Scholar
- 11.B. N. Ugolev, Yu. G. Lapshin, and E. V. Krotov, Monitoring of Stresses during Wood Drying [in Russian], Lesnaya Promyshlennost', Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 14.O. Zenkevich, Finite-Element Method in Engineering [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 15.L. J. Segerlind, Applied Finite-Element Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 16.G. S. Shubin, Drying and Thermal Treatment of Wood [in Russian], Lesnaya Promyshlennost', Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 17.G. P. Brovka and V. A. Sychevskii, Modeling of two-dimensional interrelated heat-and mass-transfer problems and structure transformation, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 71, No.6, 1006–1011 (1998).Google Scholar
- 18.V. A. Sychevskii, Numerical simulation of heat and mass transfer and structure transformation in disperse materials, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 75, No.6, 163–171 (2002).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005