Magnetophoretic Properties of a Volume-Ordered System of Rectangular Ferrocylinders
- 27 Downloads
The magnetophoretic properties of a system of identical unidirectional rectangular ferromagnetic cylinders of infinite length have been considered. The influence of the geometric parameters of the system on the distribution of magnetophoretic potential and the characteristic time of isolation of dia- and paramagnetic particles has been studied.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Geometric Parameter Characteristic Time Transport Phenomenon Infinite Length
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.E. Ya. Blum, Yu. A. Mikhailov, and R. Ya. Ozols, Heat and Mass Transfer in a Magnetic Field [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Maret and K. Dransfeld, Biomolecules and polymers in high steady magnetic fields, in: F. Herlach (Ed.), Strong and Ultrastrong Magnetic Fields and Their Application [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1988), pp. 180–262.Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Sandulyak, Magnetofiltration Cleaning of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.N. G. Moshechkov, R. S. Makhlin, A. Yu. Baryshnikov, et al., Development of an MSK-magnetic separator and an immunological sorbent in curing oncological and other diseases, in: Proc. 10th Jubilee Int. Ples Conf. on Magnetic Fluids [in Russian], Ples (2002), pp. 343–346.Google Scholar
- 8.B. E. Kashevskii and I. V. Prokhorov, Magnetophoretic potential of a chain of ferromagnetic spheres in a homogeneous field, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 76, No.4, 30–35 (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.B. E. Kashevskii, Magnetophoretic potential of a plane-ordered system of ferrocylinders. 1. Circular cylinders, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 76, No.6, 70–74 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.B. E. Kashevskii, Magnetophoretic potential of a plane-ordered system of ferrocylinders. 2. Rectangular cylinders, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 76, No.6, 75–79 (2003).Google Scholar