Motive Forces in a Complex Model Involving a Direct Flow and Mixing of a Liquid
- 17 Downloads
The influence of liquid mixing on mean logarithmic and arithmetic forces as well as the numbers of transfer units in direct flow has been studied. The extreme cases where liquid on the plate is entirely mixed and where it moves in a regime of perfect displacement are considered. The interrelationship between the mean arithmetic forces and numbers of transfer units in the case of complete liquid mixing and without it has been found. Dependences of the efficiency on the numbers of transfer units are determined.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Extreme Case Direct Flow Complex Model Transport Phenomenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Pavlechko, Complex model of the efficiency of rectification plates. 1. Concurrent motion of the phases, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 74, No.1, 50–56 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Pavlechko, Study of some models of the efficiency of rectification plates in concurrent motion of phases, Tr. BGTU, Ser. 3, Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., Issue 6, 131–138 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Murphree, Rectifying column calculation with particular reference to n-component mixtures, Ind. Eng. Chem., 17, No.7, 747–750 (1925).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Medina, N. Ashton, and C. McDermott, Hausen and Murphree efficiencies in binary and multicomponent distillation, Chem. Eng. Sci., 34, No.9, 1105–1112 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Savcovic-Stevanovic, Murphree, Hausen, vaporization, and overall efficiencies in binary distillation of associated systems, Separ. Sci. Technol., 19, Nos. 4–5, 283–285 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Hausen, Zur Definition des Austauschgrades von Rektifizierboden bei Zwei-und Dreistoff-Gemischen, Chem. Ing. Tech., 25, No.10, 595–597 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Pavlechko, Complex model of the efficiency of rectification plates. 3. Countercurrent motion of phases in partial mixing of a liquid, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 74, No.2, 38–42 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Pavlechko, Complex model of the efficiency of rectification plates. 5. Cross motion of the phases in mixing of a liquid, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 74, No.3, 177–180 (2001).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Pavlechko, Complex model of the efficiency of rectification plates. 7. Interrelationship of individual parameters, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 75, No.1, 112–116 (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Pavlechko, Motive forces under complete stirring of a liquid at the contact stage, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 78, No.2, 118–124 (2005).Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Pavlechko, Motive force in a complex model of mass transfer, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 77, No.1, 96–100 (2004).Google Scholar