Temperature Fields in Oil-Gas Beds Exposed to the Action of an Acid
- 17 Downloads
An asymptotic solution of the problem of a temperature field in carbonate-containing oil-gas beds exposed to the action of an acid is obtained. Expressions for the concentration fields of the acid and reaction products and the porosity and temperature in the zero and first approximation have been constructed. The space-time distributions of the temperature have been calculated, and the contribution of various physical processes has been analyzed.
KeywordsPorosity Statistical Physic Physical Process Temperature Field Transport Phenomenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Gorbunov and L. N. Buchenkov, Alkali Watering [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Ditkin and A. P. Prudnikov, Handbook of Operational Calculus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Filippov, O. I. Korkeshko, and P. A. Chiganov, Study of the temperature fields in oil and gas strata and water injection based on the perturbation method, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 73, No.6, 1340–1351 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Filippov, V. A. Kotel’nikov, R. N. Bagautdinov, and V. P. Putenikhina, Study of concentration fields in acid influence on a porous medium, in: Differential Equations and Their Applications in Physics [in Russian], Collection of Sci. Papers of Sterlitamak State Pedagogic Institute, Sterlitamak Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Sterlitamak (1999), pp. 222–226.Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Filippov, O. I. Korkeshko, and P. A. Chiganov, The use of a small parameter method to solve problems of convective diffusion, Russ. J. Eng. Thermophys., 9, No.3, 161–182 (1999).Google Scholar