An axisymmetric explosive accelerator with a conical recess filled with powder
- 20 Downloads
Results of a numerical analysis of the main stages of development of a powder flux formed by a cylindrical explosive accelerator with a coaxial conical recess in the lower part, which is filled with the powder, are presented. The theoretical data are directly compared with experimental data obtained by the methods of pulsed x-ray photography.
KeywordsExplosive Explosive Charge Acceleration Process Main Mass Conical Recess
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. K. Andilevko, O. V. Roman, V. A. Shilkin, and S. M. Usherenko, J. Physique, IV, 4, No. 8, 803–807 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Jeandin, M. Vardavoulias, S. K. Andilevko, O. V. Roman, V. A. Shilkin, and S. M. Usherenko, Revue Metallurgie, No. 12, 808–812 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.O. M. Belotserkovskii and Yu. M. Davydov, The Large-Particle Method in Gas Dynamics: A Computational Experiment [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Belotserkovskii, Numerical Simulation in the Mechanics of Continua [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.S. K. Andilevko, G. S. Romanov, and S. M. Usherenko, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 61, No. 1, 46–51 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Bakanov, I. P. Duduladov, and Yu. I. Sutulov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 116–122 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Kuropatenko, Chisl. Metody Mekh. Sploshn. Sred, 8, No. 6, 68–71 (1977).Google Scholar