A Relation Between Almost Automorphic and Levitan Almost Periodic Points in Compact Minimal Flows
We establish relations between the notions of almost automorphic, Levitan almost periodic and regularly almost periodic points in compact minimal flows for the case of the acting groups whose all continuous characters have syndetic kernels. In particular, we generalize and give a new proof of a theorem by Bronstein.
KeywordsAlmost automorphic Levitan almost periodic regularly almost periodic locally almost periodic distal regionally distal proximal compact minimal flow almost 1-1 extension
AMS Subject Classification37B05 54H20
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Gottschalk, W., Hedlund, G. (1955) Topological Dynamics. AMS Colloqium Publications, vol. 36, Providence, RI.Google Scholar
- Levitan, B., Zhikov, V. (1982) Almost Periodic Functions and Differential Equations. Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Sell, G., Shen, W., and Yi, Y. (1998) Topological Dynamics and Differential Equations, Contemp. Math., Vol. 215. A.M.S., Providence, RI, pp. 279–298.Google Scholar
- Shen, W., and Yi, Y. 1998 Almost Automorphic and Almost Periodic Dynamics in Skew-product Semiflows, Memoirs of the A.M.S., Vol. 136. No 647, Providence, RI.Google Scholar
- de Vries, J. (1993) Elements of Topological Dynamics, Mathematics and its Applications, 257. Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, Dordrecht.Google Scholar
- Yi Y. (2004) On almost automorphic oscillations. Fields Inst. Commun. 42, 75–99Google Scholar