Stochastic Stability for Uncertain Neutral Markovian Jump Systems with Nonlinear Perturbations
- 238 Downloads
The delay-range-dependent stochastic stability for uncertain neutral Markovian jump systems with interval time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations is investigated. The perturbations under consideration are time-varying and norm-bounded. By delay interval dividing, a novel augmented Lyapunov functional which contains triple-integral terms to reduce the conservativeness is introduced. Based on the Lyapunov functional approach and the nature of convex combination, some improved delay-range-dependent stochastic stability criteria are obtained in terms of linear matrix inequalities without introducing any free-weighting matrices. Finally, numerical examples are given to illustrate the effectiveness of the developed techniques.
KeywordsNeutral Markovian jump systems Nonlinear perturbations Stochastic stability Delay-range-dependent stability
Mathematics Subject Classfication (2010)93E15
This work was supported in part by the National Key Scientific Research Project (61233003), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (60935001, 61174061, 61074033, and 60934006), the Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China (20093402110019) and Anhui Provincial Natural Science Foundation (11040606M143), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University.
- 6.Yue D, Han QL. A delay-dependent stability criterion of neutral systems and its application to a partial element equivalent circuit model, Proceedings of the 2004 American Control Conference. Piscataway: IEEE Press; 2004, pp. 5438–5442.Google Scholar
- 7.Qiu F, Cui BT, Ji Y, Vol. 11. Further results on robust stability of neutral system with mixed time-varying delays and nonlinear perturbations; 2010, pp. 895–906.Google Scholar
- 8.Ji HB. Algebra foundation of control theory, Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China Press; 2008.Google Scholar
- 23.Han QL. A descriptor system approach to robust stability of uncertain neutral systems with discrete and distributed delays, proceedings of american control conference, Denver, Jun. 2003, pp. 5098–5103.Google Scholar
- 28.Niculescu SI. Delay effects on stability: a robust control approach. Berlin: Springer; 2001.Google Scholar
- 41.Cao YY, Yan W, Xue A. Improved delay-dependent stability conditons and h ∞ control for jump time-delay systems, In Proceedings of 43rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Atlantis, Bahamas, Dec.2004, pp. 4527–4532.Google Scholar