Properties optimization of Er3+ doped lead–sodium–yttrium–fluoride phosphor through combining LCS–HSR method
- 18 Downloads
Up-conversion luminescence materials sensitive to 1550 nm are of broad application prospects. One of the most important properties is that the phosphor should be ultrafine and dispersed well with excellent luminescence intensity in order to meet the matching application requirements of those image and detection devices. The low-temperature combustion synthesis method, a most popular method for the synthesis of ultrafine oxides, was adopted to synthesize the Er3+ doped lead–sodium–yttrium–fluoride phosphor using glycine as the fuel. Orthogonal experiments were carried out to determine the optimum cation molar-proportion. Dispersing agent (NH4)2SO4 was adopted to improve the dispersion state of the ultrafine phosphor and the high-temperature solid-state reaction process was performed to optimize its morphology and luminescence properties. The sample presents Er3+ characteristic emission peaks and its luminescence mechanism excited at 1550 nm was discussed.
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61307118, 51602027), Jilin Province Education Department Project (Grant No. JJKH20170607KJ).
- 5.C.Y. Lu, X.B. Wang, Y.L. Guo, G.C. Wang, B. Sun, Y. Lin, Q. Wan, Laser Optoelectron. Prog. 42(3), 32–35 (2005) in ChineseGoogle Scholar
- 7.B. Tao, Z.G. Liu, M. Li, M.T. Wang, J Chin. Soc. Rare Earths 32(2), 221–225 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.X.L. Chen, J.C. Zhang, Z.L. Huang, G.Y. Liu, Q. Cai, Y. He, J.M. Guo, G.W. Zhang, J. Ceram. Sci. Technol. 6(3), 201–206 (2015)Google Scholar
- 15.Y. Yang, T. Su, C. Zhao, C. Li, M. Jiang, L. Lu, Orthogonal design of technological parameters of up-conversion fluorescence materials at 1.5 µm. J. Changchun Univ. Sci. Technol. 34(4), 103–105 (2011)Google Scholar
- 17.P. Wang, N. Wang, X. Zhang, Chin. J. Inorg. Chem. 28, 2335–2340 (2012)Google Scholar
- 19.J. Wang, Z.D. Tao, X. Sun, J. Chin. Rare Earth Soc. 21, 15–18 (2003)Google Scholar
- 20.S.L. Zhao, Z. Xu, Y.B. Hou, X.J. Pei, X.R. Xu, J. Chin. Rare Earth Soc. 19(6), 518–521 (2001)Google Scholar