Nickel oxide thin films by spray pyrolysis
- 170 Downloads
The preparative parameters have been optimized for NiO film formation in fabricated Spray Pyrolysis System using pneumatic air pressure driven aerosol formation. The structural studies by X-ray diffractometer (XRD) have been carried out to investigate crystallographic features. It was revealed that NiO crystallizes in cubic bunsenite structure. The optical band gap for direct transitions was found to be equal to 3.67 eV. Field Emission Scanning Electron Micrographs (FESEM) have been employed to study morphological aspects of the prepared films. The elemental depth profiles of film contents have been obtained Auger Electron Spectroscopic (AES) studies.
KeywordsIn2O3 Spray Pyrolysis Triple Distil Water Scan Auger Microscope Field Emission Scan Electron Micrographs
Author is thankful to BCUD, Savitribai Phule Pune University for financial assistance for research proposal No. 14SCI001452, Office bearers of Acahrya Atre Vikas Pratisthan, Purandar; Saswad Dist:Pune for encouragement and availing facilities for investigations, Sahyadri Engg. Works Lonand, Dist:Satara for fabrication of equipment, ARC and colleagues in colleges for supportive role playing during investigations.
- 1.D.S. Dalavi, M.J. Suryavanshi, S.S. Mali, D.S. Patil, P.S. Patil, J. Solid State Electrochem (2010). doi: 10.1007/s10008-011-314-y
- 2.Y. Mizukoshi, K. Yamada, Bull. Soc. Photogr. Imag. Japan 24(1), 12 (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Jing Peng, Xu Xhimou, Shungabo Wang, Quanlin Jie, Chunhua Chen, Sens. Mater. 20(8), 409 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.G.E. Buono-Core, M. Tejos, R. Schrebler, A.H. Klahn, R.H. Hill, Chil.Chem. Soc. 49(N 3), 223 (2004)Google Scholar
- 18.S.P. Jahromi, N.M. Huang, A. Kamalianfar, H.N. Lim, M.R. Muhamad, and RaminYousefi J. Nanomater. Article ID 173825, 4 (2012). doi: 10.1155/2012/173825