Electrical properties of stacked CuInSe2 thin films
CuInSe2 thin films have been prepared by the processing of stacked elemental layer (SEL) on glass substrates followed by annealing in air for different times. Films produced at 300 and 350 ∘C showed n-type semiconductor due to indium interstitial donors. Electrical properties (resistivity) of the CuInSe2 films have been systematically studied in terms of annealing temperatures and times. The resistivity was in the interval 101–104 Ω cm and influenced by the heating time and decreased with temperature. The activation energy ranged from 0.046 to 0.154 eV in the range 300–600 K. The scattering process due to the energy barriers that exist between adjacent grains was considered.
KeywordsIndium Thin Film Activation Energy Electrical Property Electronic Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.T. NEGAMI, Y. HASHIMOTO and S. NISHIWAKI, Technical Digest of the International PVS EC-11, Sapporo, Japan, 20–24 Sept., 1999, p. 993.Google Scholar
- 7.S. ISOMURA, H. KANEKO, S. TOMIOKA, I. NAKATANI and K. MASUMOTO, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 19 (1980) 23.Google Scholar
- 13.L. J. VAN DER PAUW, Philos. Res. Rep. 13 (1958) 1.Google Scholar
- 14.A. A. RAMADAN, R. D. GOULD and A. ASHOUR, Int. J. Electron. 73 (1992) 717.Google Scholar
- 18.Y. B. HE, T. KRAMER, A. POLITY, M. HARDT and B. K. MEYER, Advanced Nanomaterials and Nanodevices (IUMRS-ICEM, Xi’an, China, 10–14 June 2002) p. 928.Google Scholar