Effect of microwave irradiation on crystalline structure and dielectric property of PVDF/PZT composite
- 265 Downloads
The crystalline structure change and dielectric performance of microwave-irradiated PVDF/PZT composites were studied by FTIR, DSC, DMTA, and DEA. The dielectric analysis suggests that the dielectric permissivity and loss reduce, which is useful for improving the sensitivity of composites used in passive transducers. The structure analysis results show that the microwave irradiation promotes crystalline transformation of PVDF from α to β; The crystallinity of PVDF in PVDF/PZT composites increases and ΔT decreases; the DMTA measurements illustrate that the value of E′ and tanδ peak increases after irradiation.
KeywordsPVDF Dielectric Loss Microwave Irradiation Irradiation Time Lead Zirconium Titanate
The authors are grateful for the support from the Special Funds from Major State Basic Research Projects of China (G1999064809) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos.50233010 and 29904004).
- 1.Gregorio R, Cestari M, Bernardino FE (1996) J Mater Sci 31:2925, doi: 10.1007/BF0035600310.1016/j.jhydrol.2006.06.008
- 3.Sinha D, Pillai PKC (1990) J Mater Sci 25:944Google Scholar
- 6.Wang SB, Xu TX, Han JC, Du SY (2000) Fuhe Cailiao Xuebao/Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica (in Chinese) 17(4):3Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang AM, Li HL, He QJ, Xu X (2002) Gaofenzi Cailiao Kexue Yu Gongcheng/Poly Mater Sci Eng (in Chinese) 18(3):98Google Scholar
- 12.Petr J (1972) Cesk Casopis Fyz 22:219Google Scholar
- 15.Lanceros-Mendez S, Mano JF, Costa AM, Schmidt VH (2001) J Macromol Sci Phys B40:517Google Scholar