Ferroelectric Properties of Bi3.25Nd0.75Ti3O12 Thin Films Prepared by MOD Process
- 35 Downloads
Ferroelectric Bi4 − xNd x Ti3O12(BNdT) thin films with the composition (x = 0.75) were prepared on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si(100) substrate by metal-organic deposition. The films were annealed by various temperatures from 550 to 650∘C and then the electrical and structural characteristics were investigated for the application of FRAM. Electrical properties such as dielectric constant, 2Pr and capacitance were quite dependent on the thermal heat treatment. The measured 2Pr value on the BNdT capacitor annealed at 650∘C was 56 μ C/cm2 at an applied voltage of 5 V. No fatigue was observed up to 8 × 1010 read/write switching cycles at a frequency of 1 MHz regardless of annealing temperatures.
Keywordsferroelectric Bi4 − xNdxTi3O12 thin films MOD method dielectric constant fatigue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N.W. Schubring, R.A. Dork, and J.P. Nolte, J. Appl., Phys., 38, 1671 (1967).Google Scholar
- J.F. Scott and C.A. Araujo, Science, 246, 1400 (1989).Google Scholar
- Bo-Ping ZHANG, Takashi ll JIMA, Gang HE, and Norio SANADA, J. Ceramic Soc. Jap., 109.4, 299 (2001).Google Scholar
- S. Okamura, M. Takaoka, T. Nishida, and T. Shiosaki, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 39, 5481 (2000).Google Scholar
- J.H. Lee, K.B. Kim, and G.E. Jang, Ferroelectrics, 271, 161 (2002).Google Scholar
- T. Kojima, K. Saito, and M. Osada, Appl. Phys. Letter., 80(15), 2746 (2003).Google Scholar