Two-wave CO2 lasers with the maximum overlap time of radiation pulses
- 30 Downloads
Numerical calculations and experimental studies were used to show that the maximum overlap time of laser pulses in the two-wave mode of CO2 laser oscillation was achieved for the pair of rotational–vibrational lines whose weak-signal gain values were closest to each other.
KeywordsCO2 laser two-wave mode pulse overlap time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. D. Hinkley (ed.), Laser Monitoring of the Atmosphere, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Demtroder, Laser Spectroscopy: Basic Concepts and Instrumentation, Springer, Berlin [etc.] (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Letokhov, E. A. Ryabov, and A. A. Makarov (eds.), Laser Spectroscopy of Vibrationally Excited Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Bertel’, V. O. Petukhov, A. P. Prokopov, S. Ya. Tochitskii, and V. V. Churakov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 46, No. 3, 391–396 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Bertel’, V. O. Petukhov, S. A. Trushin, and V. V. Churakov, Kvantovaya Élektron. (Moscow), 8, 356–361 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. O. Petukhov, S. Ya. Tochitskii, and V. V. Churakov, Kvantovaya Élektron. (Moscow), 14, 624–627 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.B. F. Kuntsevich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 78, No. 4, 571–579 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.W. J. Witteman, The CO 2 Laser, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, New York (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.E. P. Velikhov, V. Yu. Baranov, V. S. Letokhov, E. A. Ryabov, and A. N. Starostin, Pulsed CO 2 Lasers and Their Application to Isotope Separation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar