Simulation of the structures and calculation of IR Spectra of (22 s,23 s)-Homobrassinolide conformers
- 109 Downloads
Frequencies and intensities of normal vibrations of (22 S,23 S)-homobrassinolide, a biologically active representative of steroidal phytohormones, were calculated within the framework of an original approach that combined a classical analysis of normal vibrations by a molecular mechanics method with a quantum-chemical estimation of absolute intensities. Two molecular structures with different side-chain conformations were considered. The molecular IR absorption bands in the range 1500–900 cm–1 were interpreted for the first time and the influence of the side-chain conformation on the IR spectrum was analyzed based on a comparison of the experimental and calculated spectra.
KeywordsIR spectroscopy normal coordinate analysis absolute intensities conformers interpretation of spectrum brassinosteroids brassinolides
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.N. A. Borisevich, I. V. Skornyakov, V. A. Khripach, G. B. Tolstorozhev, and V. N. Zhabinskii, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 74, No. 5, 610–616 (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Borisevich, D. K. Buslov, V. N. Zhabinskii, and V. A. Khripach, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 76, No. 6, 652–658 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Borisevich and D. K. Buslov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 77, No. 4, 529–534 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Andrianov and M. V. Korolevich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 75, No. 6, 768–775 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Andrianov, Zh. Strukt. Khim., 52, No. 4, 792–797 (2011).Google Scholar