Thermodynamic modeling of the thermal stabilizing effectiveness of metal-containing modifiers in an activated carbon matrix for electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry
- 26 Downloads
We have carried out a theoretical and experimental study of pyrolysis curves for electrothermal atomic absorption spectral determination of a number of elements in the presence of metal-containing (Pd, Ni) modifiers in an activated carbon matrix. We have used thermodynamic modeling as the basis for establishing the conditions for a quantitative description of the thermochemical processes in a graphite furnace. The temperatures in the pyrolysis stage for the analyte elements and the patterns we see in the pyrolysis curves match very well.
Key wordsgraphite furnace suspension chemical modifier thermodynamic modeling activated carbon pyrolysis curve stabilization temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. A. Temerdashev, V. P. Polishchuchenko, and M. Yu. Burylin, Zh. Anal. Khim., 57, No. 7, 715–720 (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Burylin, Z. A. Temerdashev, and S. Yu. Burylin, Zh. Anal. Khim., 61, No. 1, 42–49 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.A. B. Volynskii, Zh. Anal. Khim., 58, No. 10, 1015–1032 (2003).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Pupyshev, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 71, No. 9–10, 17–24 (2005).Google Scholar
- 12.M. Yu. Burylin, Z. A. Temerdashev, and V. P. Polishchuchenko, Izv. Vuzov. Severokavk. Region. Estestv. Nauki, No. 4, 6–9 (2001).Google Scholar
- 13.A. A. Vnukova, M. Yu. Burylin, and Z. A. Temerdashev, Izv. Vuzov. Severokavk. Region. Estestv. Nauki, No. 3, 48–55 (2004).Google Scholar
- 14.V. I. Nefedov, X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Chemical Compounds. Handbook [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 15.I. Rubeska and J. Koreckova, Chem. Listy, 73, No. 10, 1009–1026 (1979).Google Scholar
- 16.S. A. Obogrelova and A. A. Pupyshev, “Estimate of the degree of applicability of experimental pyrolysis curves of elements for testing theoretical models of thermochemical processes in a graphite furnace,” deposited in VNINITI 20 June 2005, No. 873-B2005, Ural. Gos. Tekh. Univ./UPI, Ekaterinburg (2005).Google Scholar
- 17.V. A. Orlova, E. M. Sedykh, and V. V. Smirnov, Zh. Anal. Khim., 45, No. 5, 933–941 (1990).Google Scholar
- 18.N. D. Rus’yanova, Coal Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar