Amplification Spectra Under the Conditions of Narrow-Band Pumping and in Probing by a Trial Field
- 15 Downloads
The processes of parametric interaction in different techniques of organization of the effect of laser radiation on the resonant transitions of the vapors of alkali metal atoms have been investigated experimentally and theoretically. The results obtained show that, provided there are processes of four-wave mixing under the resonance conditions, it is necessary to consider the structure of the quasi-levels that are formed on exposure to the pumping-field narrow-band radiation. Based on the two-level model, a nonlinear theory of resonant frequency-nondegenerate mixing of arbitrary-intensity waves has been developed that describes the spectral regular and energy characteristics of parametric scattering.
Keywordsfour-wave mixing conical radiation three-photon scattering wide- and narrow-band radiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Gaida, A. Ch. Svistun, A. A. Afanas'ev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 71, 766–770 (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Martinovich, A. Ch. Svistun, and L. S. Gaida, Vestn. Grodnensk. Gos. Univ., Ser. 2, No. 2, 50–58 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ch. Svistun, L. S. Gaida, and A. I. Martinovich, Vestn. Bel. Gos. Univ., Ser. 1, No. 1, 35–42 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ch. Svistun, L. S. Gaida, and A. I. Martinovich, in: I. S. Manak (Ed.), Proc. III Int. Sci.-Tech. Conf.“Quantum Electronics” [in Russian], November 20–22, 2004, Minsk, Izd. BGU, Minsk (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ch. Svistun, in: Ext. Abstr. of Papers presented at IX Republican Sci. Conf. of Students and Adv. Students [in Russian], Pt. 6 (2004), pp. 68–69.Google Scholar
- 6.L. S. Gaida and A. Ch. Svistun, in: Proc. Int. Conf. “Laser Physics and Application of Lasers” [in Russian], ICLPA'2003, Minsk (2003), p. 140.Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Gaida and A. C. Svistun, in: Proc. Int. Conf. on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers, COAL'2003, September 16–20, 2003, Alushta, Ukraine, Crimea (2003), pp. 88–92.Google Scholar
- 8.L. S. Gaida, A. A. Aphanasiev, and A. C. Svistun, in: Proc. Int. Conf. on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers, COAL'2003, September 16–20, 2003, Alushta, Ukraine, Crimea (2003), pp. 66–68.Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Arkhipkin, Kvantovaya Elektron., 24, No.4, 352–356 (1997).Google Scholar
- 12.B. A. Zon and B. G. Katsnel'son, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., 65, 947–952 (1973).Google Scholar