Electronic Excitation Energy Transfer between Different Types of Dye Molecules in a Porous Glass Matrix
- 36 Downloads
The processes of electronic excitation energy transfer (EEET) between different types of dye molecules inserted into the matrix of a porous glass have been investigated. An extreme character of the dependence of the EEET efficiency on the size of pores has been revealed. The dependence of the fractal dimensionality of the distribution of dye molecules on the sizes of the pores has been determined.
Keywordsdye porous glass electronic excitation energy transfer fractal dimensionality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. B. Al'tshuler, E. G. Dul'neva, and I. K. Meshkovskii, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 36, 592–596 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Zemskii, Yu. L. Kolesnikov, and A. V. Sechkarev, Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 11, No.13, 781–785 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Beger, V. I. Zemskii, and Yu. L. Kolesnikov, Opt. Spektrosk., 66, No.1, 120–123 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.O. V. Mazurin, G. P. Roskova, V. I. Aver'yanov, and T. V. Antropova, Two-Phase Glasses: Structure, Properties, Application [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Levshin and A. M. Saletskii, in: Luminescence and Its Measurement [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1989), pp. 279–282.Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Beger, Spectroscopy of Intermolecular Energy Exchange in Adsorption of Molecules by Porous Glass, Doctoral Thesis (in Physics and Mathematics), St. Petersburg (1994), pp. 54–55.Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Beger, Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz., 18, No.11, 27–30 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.M. N. Berberan-Santush, E. N. Bodunov, and Zh. M. G. Martino, Opt. Spektrosk., 81, No.2, 243–247 (1996).Google Scholar