Luminescence of silver chloride microcrystals upon photoexcitation by different methods
- 22 Downloads
The luminescence spectra of AgCl microcrystals were measured in two different regimes: in the regime of excitation of stationary luminescence and in the regime of photostimulated burst of luminescence. Differences between the spectra of stationary luminescence and the spectra of photostimulated-luminescence burst in the range between 430 and 590 nm have been found. The luminescence spectra are complex; the ratio of intensities for elementary components changes with the technique of excitation. Differences in the form and composition of complex luminescence bands obtained under different conditions of registration are attributed to the recombination interaction of the luminescence centers. It is shown that analysis of the dependences of intensity ratios for the elementary components of a complex luminescence band on the exciting-radiation intensity allows one to evaluate the mechanism of recombination in elementary bands provided that the mechanism is known for at least one luminescence band.
Keywordsluminescence recombination centers burst of luminescence mechanism of recombination center of localization of electrons
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Klyuev and E. P. Kozitskaya, Zh. Nauch. Prikl. Fotogr., 48, No.5, 11–14 (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Latyshev, M. A. Kushnir, and V. V. Bokarev, Opt. Spektrosk., 53, No.2, 362–366 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Belous, V. I. Bugrienko, and S. N. Golub, Opt. Spektrosk., 17, No.3, 406–412 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Meteleva, V. N. Semenov, V. G. Klyuev, and S. A. Smerek, Neorg. Mater., 37, No.12, 1435–1438 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Klyuev and E. P. Kozitskaya, Kondens. Sredy Mezhfazn. Granitsy, 4, No.3, 210–214 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.E. P. Kozitskaya and N. A. Sechenykh, in: Tr. Molod. Uchenykh VGU, Issue 1, Voronezh (2003), pp. 19–26.Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Fok, in: Introduction to the Kinetics of Luminescence of Phosphor Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964), pp. 158–173.Google Scholar
- 8.P. V. Meiklyar, in: Physical Processes in Formation of Latent Photographic Image [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972), pp. 167–169.Google Scholar