Determination of rhenium in plant materials
- 44 Downloads
Methods for rhenium extraction from plant materials were studied using model systems and the 186Re isotope. Conditions are described for the quantitative extraction of rhenium with acid and alkali solutions from plant ash and with ethanol and salt solutions from fresh green matter. Procedures for the analysis of real plant materials based on a combination of rhenium extraction with high-sensitive methods of its determination (catalytic, neutron activation, and solid-phase spectroscopy) were developed. Laboratory and field versions of the method are proposed. Analytical results for plant samples taken in different regions are presented.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Analytical Chemistry Plant Material Salt Solution Neutron Activation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Borisova, L.V. and Ermakov, V.V., Abstracts of Papers, The Third Russian-Japanese Seminar on Technetium, Dubna, 2002, p. 2.Google Scholar
- 2.Ermakov, V.V., Borisova, L.V. 2002Anke, M. eds. Mengen und SpurenelementenSchubertLeipzig28(Macro and Microelements)Google Scholar
- 3.Kovalevskii, A.L., Biogeokhimicheskie poiski rudnykh mestorozhdenii (Biogeochemical Search for Ore Deposits), Moscow, 1984, p. 172.Google Scholar
- 4.Borisova, L.V., Demin, Yu.V., and Bozhkov, O.D., Tsvetn. Met., 1998, nos. 10–11, p. 84.Google Scholar
- 5.Bozhkov, O.D., Borisova, L.V. 1996Anal. Commun.33133Google Scholar
- 6.Borisova, L.V., Gatinskaya, N.G., Savvin, S.B., Ryabukhin, V.A. 2002Zh. Anal. Khim.57161[J. Anal. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 2002, vol. 57, no. 2, p. 134]Google Scholar
- 7.Bozhkov, O.D., Borisova, L.V. 2003Int. J. Environ. Anal. Chem.83135Google Scholar