Solutions using the Recursive Operator Method for the Dynamic Equations of Heat and Mass Transfer in Hardening Concrete under Heat Treatment in a Heating Chamber
- 42 Downloads
A recursive operator method was used to obtain a general solution of the system of linearized differential equations of heat and mass transfer in hardening concrete in a heating chamber. The solution contains arbitrary analytic functions determined from the boundary and initial conditions.
Key wordsrecursive operator method constant coefficient matrix
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Lykov, Transfer Phenomena in Capillary Porous Bodies [in Russian], Gostekhteoretizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.M. T. Soldatkin, V. V. Artikhovich, and S. N. Kapels’yan, “Analytical study of heat and mass transfer in hardening concrete under heat treatment in a chamber with heat radiating surfaces,” Inz.-Fiz. Zh., 28, No. 1, 57–62 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.T. M. Berkovich, Combined Hydrothermal Treatment of Asbestos Concrete Products [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. L. Spivakov, Special Classes of Solutions of Linear Differential Equations and Their Applications to Anisotropic and Inhomogeneous Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Frolov and E. V. Rozhkova, “Operator algorithm for solving linear differential equations for one-dimensional dynamic processes,” in: Issues of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 112, Inst. of Cybernetics, Acad. of Sci. of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent (2003), pp. 99–108.Google Scholar