Modeling the destruction of ice jams
- 44 Downloads
Elastic small-deformation theory, the equations of hydrodynamics, and a well-tested numerical method are used to solve the axisymmetric problem of determining the stress-strain state in a complex multicomponent system with an ice plate of finite thickness subjected to dynamic loading.
Key wordsdestruction of ice cover stress deformation dynamic effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Ravich, Flameless Surface Combustion [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Odinokov, Numerical Study of the Deformation of Materials Using a Coordinate-Free Method [in Russian], Dal’nauka, Vladivostok (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Odinokov, B. G. Kaplunov, A. V. Peskov, and A. A. Bakov, Mathematical Modeling of Complex Technological Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Bogorodskii and V. P. Gavrilo, Physical Properties. Modern Methods of Glaciology [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Krokha, Hardening of Metals by Cold Plastic Deformation: Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar