Enhancing the controllability of a composite dielectric
- 33 Downloads
The possibility of increasing the control coefficient of a nonlinear dielectric is studied. Composite structures are designed for which the control coefficient of the composite is considerably (5–20 times) higher than the control coefficients of its components are developed.
Key wordsferroelectric-dielectric composite control coefficient control gain coefficient dielectric loss
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.L. Landau and E. Lifshits, Course of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 8: Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Pergamon, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.A. G. Kolpakov, “Structural sensitivity of layered composites,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 6, 30–37 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Kolpakov, “Numerical verification of the existence of the energy concentration effect in a high-contrast composite material,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., No. 4, 812–819 (2007).Google Scholar
- 12.Applied Mechanics of Composites [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 13.Woven Structural Composites [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 14.B. D. Annin, A. L. Kalamkarov, A. G. Kolpakov, and V. Z. Parton, Designing Composite Materials and Structural Members [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1993).Google Scholar