Some types of kinetic equations reducible to partial differential equations
- 28 Downloads
The possibility of passing from the kinetic equation to a partial differential equations is rigorously mathematically proved for the case of nearly elastic scattering processes. Some examples are considered.
Key wordsdiffusion quasi-elastic scattering Boltzmann equation Green function laws of conservation of energy and momentum photon, electron, phonon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Akhiezer, V. G. Bar’yakhtar, and S. V. Peletminskii, Spin Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.S. O. Gladkov, Physics of Composites: Thermodynamic and Dissipative Properties [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Landau and E. Lifshits, Course of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 8: Electrodynamics of Continuous Media, Pergamon, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Lifshits, M. Ya. Azbel’, and M. I. Kaganov, Electronic Theory of Metals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.S. O. Gladkov, Collection of Problems of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar