Inverse doubly periodic problem of the theory of bending of a plate with elastic inclusions
- 32 Downloads
Based on the balanced strength principle, a problem of determining the optimal interference for fitting elastic inclusions into holes of an isotropic elastic plate weakened by a doubly periodic system of circular holes is solved. A closed system of algebraic equations is derived, which allows solving this problem. The resultant interference increases the load-carrying capacity of the composite plate being bent.
Key wordsforeign inclusions perforated plate fitting interference bending optimal design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. N. Reshetov, “Status and trends of development of machine elements,” Vestn. Mashinostr., No. 10, 11–15 (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Kh. Gadzhiev and V. M. Mirsalimov, “Inverse problem of the elasticity theory for a composite cylinder of a contact pair,” Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 2, 5–7 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Kh. Gadzhiev and V. M. Mirsalimov, “Inverse problem of fracture mechanics for a composite cylinder of a contact pair,” in: D. M. Klimov (ed.), Problems in Mechanics (collected papers devoted to the 90th anniversary of A. Yu. Ishlinskii) [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2003), pp. 196–207.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Kh. Gadzhiev, “Determining the optimal interference for a composite cylinder of a contact pair with allowance for temperature stresses and rough inner contour,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 7, 15–23 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Kh. Gadzhiev and V. M. Mirsalimov, “Optimal design of a contact pair of a composite cylinder and a plunger,” Trenie Iznos, 25, No. 5, 466–473 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Kh. Gadzhiev and V. M. Mirsalimov, “One method of reducing the wear of the bushing of a composite cylinder of a contact pair,” in: Mechanics and Tribology of Transport Systems, Proc. Int. Congress (Rostov-on-Don, September 10–13, 2003), Vol. 1, Rostov-on-Don University of Railroad Transport, Rostov-on-Don (2003), pp. 219–221.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Kh. Gadzhiev, “Optimal design of a composite cylinder of a contact pair,” Probl. Mashinostr. Nadezh. Mashin, No. 5, 81–86 (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Kh. Gadzhiev and V. M. Mirsalimov, “Minimization of the wear of the inner surface of a composite cylinder of a contact pair,” Trenie Iznos, 25, No. 3, 231–237 (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.É. I. Grigolyuk and L. A. Fil’shtinskii, Perforated Plates and Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity, Leyden, Noordhoff (1977).Google Scholar