Universal Enterprise Integration: Challenges of and Approaches to Web-Enabled Virtual Organizations
- 78 Downloads
KeywordsInformation System Data Structure Communication Network Information Theory Virtual Organization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Adamic and B. Huberman, The web’s hidden order, Communications of the ACM 44(9) (2002) 55–59. Google Scholar
- A. Barabási and E. Bonabeau, Scale-free networks, Scientific American 288(5) (2003) 60–69. Google Scholar
- L. Birnbaum, Rigor mortis: A response to Nilsson’s “Logic and artificial intelligence”, Artificial Intelligence 47 (1991) 57–77. Google Scholar
- Y. Ding, D. Fensel , The semantic Web: Yet another hip? Data and Knowledge Engineering 41 (2002) 205–227. Google Scholar
- L. Gasser, Social conceptions of knowledge and action: DAI foundations and open systems semantics, Artificial Intelligence 47 (1991) 107–138. Google Scholar
- E. Gerson and S. Star, Analyzing due process in the workplace, ACM Transactions on Office Information Systems 4(3) (July 1988) 257–270. Google Scholar
- C. Goh, S. Bressan, S. Madnick, M. Siegel , Context interchange: New features and formalisms for the intelligent integration of information, ACM Transactions on Information Systems 17(3) (1999) 270–293. Google Scholar
- T. Gruber, A translation approach to portable ontology specifications, Knowledge Aquisition 5 (1993) 199–220. Google Scholar
- M. Gruninger and J. Lee, Ontology: Applications and design, Communications of the ACM 45(2) (2002) 39–41. Google Scholar
- S. Heiler, Semantic interoperability, ACM Computing Surveys 27(2) (June 1995) 271–273. Google Scholar
- C. Hewitt, Open information systems semantics for distributed artificial intelligence, Artificial Intelligence 47 (1991) 79–106. Google Scholar
- C. Holsapple and K. Joshi, A collaborative approach to ontology design, Communications of the ACM 45(2) (2002) 42–47. Google Scholar
- KRAFT, http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~apreece/Research/KRAFT.html, last accessed August 8, 2003.
- W. Kuechler, V. Vaishnavi and D. Kuechler, Supporting optimization of business to business e-commerce relationships, Journal of Decision Support Systems 31 (January 2001) 363–377. Google Scholar
- G. Lakoff, Women, Fire and Dangerous Things: What Categories Reveal about the Mind (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1990). Google Scholar
- OpenCyc (2003), Tutorial on microtheories, OpenCyc Organization, http://www.opencyc.org/OpenCyc_org/doc/tut/Foundations/Microtheories, last accessed August 8, 2003.
- H. Putnam, Reason, Truth and History (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981). Google Scholar
- D.G. Schmidt and F. Kuhns, An overview of the real-time CORBA specification, Computer 33(6) (2000) 56–63. Google Scholar
- UDDI, http://www.uddi.org/, last accessed August 8, 2003.
- V. Vaishnavi and W. Kuechler, An approach to reducing e-commerce coordination costs in evolving markets using a semantic routing protocol, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (August 2003) 113–127. Google Scholar
- Working Group 1, ICEMT, The notion of a model, in Enterprise Integration Modeling: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference, Austin, TX, USA (MIT Press, Nice, France, 1992). Google Scholar
- xCBL, http://www.xcbl.org/, last accessed August 8, 2003.
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005