Influence of cyclic loading on crack growth kinetics in a viscoelastic orthotropic plate made of a composite material
- 31 Downloads
The kinetics of crack growth in a viscoelastic orthotropic plate made of a composite material is analyzed. The external load is the superposition of a cyclic load and a constant tensile load. The level of the tensile load is assumed to exceed the amplitude of the cyclic load. The kinetic curves are compared with the constant tension curves. The effect of the cyclic component is studied.
Keywordsviscoelastic composite material operator continued fraction crack growth cyclic load
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kaminskii, A. A., Gavrilov, D. A. 1992Long-Term Fracture of Polymeric and Composite Materials with CracksNaukova DumkaKiev[in Russian]Google Scholar
- 2.Kaminskii, A. A. 1990Fracture of Viscoelastic Bodies with CracksNaukova DumkaKiev[in Russian]Google Scholar
- 3.Kaminskii, A. A., Gavrilov, G. V. 2002Subcritical crack growth in an aging viscoelastic composite under plane strain conditionsInt. Appl. Mech.38181187Google Scholar
- 4.Kaminskii, A. A., Selivanov, M. F. 2002Delayed fracture of a laminated viscoelastic plate with a through crack under a time-dependent loadInt. Appl. Mech.38731740Google Scholar
- 5.Kaminskii, A. A., Selivanov, M. F. 2001Stable growth of penny-shaped crack in viscoelastic composite material under time-dependent loadingTheor. Appl. Fract. Mech.35211218Google Scholar
- 6.Kaminskii, A. A., Selivanov, M. F. 2002Viscoelastic deformation of a reinforced plate with a crackInt. Appl. Mech.3815081517Google Scholar
- 7.Kaminsky, A. A. 1998Subcritical crack growth in polymer composite materialsCherepanov, G. eds. Fracture: A Topical Encyclopedia of Current KnowledgeKriegerMalabar758765Google Scholar
- 8.C. Zweben, “Fracture mechanics and composite materials: a critical analysis,” in: Analysis of the Test Methods of High Modulus Fibers and Composites, Philadelphia (1973), pp. 65–97.Google Scholar