Relation Between CPT Violation in Neutrino Masses and Mixings
- 49 Downloads
The neutrino parameters determined from the solar neutrino data and the anti-neutrino parameters determined from KamLAND reactor experiment are in good agreement with each other. However, the best fit points of the two sets differ from each other by about 10−5 eV2 in mass-square difference and by about 2° in the mixing angle. Future solar neutrino and reactor anti-neutrino experiments are likely to reduce the uncertainties in these measurements. This, in turn, can lead to a signal for CPT violation in terms a non-zero difference between neutrino and anti-neutrino parameters. In this paper, we propose a CPT violating mass matrix which can give rise to the above differences in both mass-squared difference and mixing angle and study the constraints imposed by the data on the parameters of the mass matrix.
KeywordsCPT violation Neutrino masses and mixings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Fogili, G.L., Lisi, E., Marrone, A., Palazzo, A.: hep-ph/0605186
- 6.de Gouvea, A.: Talk presented at Neutrino 2004. Paris. hep-ph/0408246
- 11.Petcov, S.T., Schwetz, T.: hep-ph/0607155
- 12.Vogelaar, B.: Talk presented at Neutrino 2006, Santa Fe, June 2006 Google Scholar
- 16.Barenboim, G., Lykken, J.: arXiv:0908.2993
- 20.Koranga, B.S., Narayan, M., Sankar, S.U.: Fizika B (Zagreb) 18, 219 (2009) Google Scholar