The Fokker–Planck Equation, and Stationary Densities
- 71 Downloads
The most general local Markovian stochastic model is investigated, for which it is known that the evolution equation is the Fokker–Planck equation. Special cases are investigated where uncorrelated initial states remain uncorrelated. Finally, stochastic one-dimensional fields with local interactions are studied that have kink-solutions.
KeywordsFokker–Planck Stationary solutions Kinks
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Plyukhin, A.V.: cond-mat/0501676 (2005) Google Scholar
- 7.Chavanis, P.H.: cond-mat/0504716 (2005) Google Scholar
- 9.Schütz, G.M.: Exactly solvable models for many-body systems far from equilibrium. In: Domb, C., Lebowitz, J. (eds.) Phase Transitions and Critical Phenomena, vol. 19. Academic Press, London (2000) Google Scholar
- 10.Jafarpour, F.H.: cond-mat/0403099 (2004) Google Scholar
- 11.Paessens, M., Schütz, G.M.: cond-mat/0406591 (2004) Google Scholar