Lie Symmetries for Hamiltonian Systems Methodological Approach
- 59 Downloads
This paper proposes an algorithm for the Lie symmetries investigation in the case of a 2D Hamiltonian system. General Lie operators are deduced firstly and, in the the next step, the associated Lie invariants are derived. The 2D Yang-Mills mechanical model is chosen as a test model for this method.
KeywordsLie symmetries invariants Yang-Mills mechanical model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cimpoiasu, R. (2005). Integrability features for the non-abelian gauge field. Romanian Reports in Physics 57(2), 167.Google Scholar
- Cimpoiasu, R., Constantinescu, R., and Cimpoiasu, V. (2005). Integrability of dynamical systems with polynomial Hamiltonians. Romanian Journal of Physics 50(3-4), 317.Google Scholar
- Ciraolo, G., Vittot, M., and Pettini, M. (2003). Control of chaos in Hamiltonian systems. Reviews of Mathematical Physics 8.Google Scholar
- Lakshmanan, M. (1992). Direct integration of generalized Lie summetries of nonlinear Hamiltonian systems with two degrees of freedom: Integrability and separability, M. S. Velan. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General, 1264.Google Scholar
- Lichtenberg, A. J. and Lieberman, M. A. (1994). Regular and haotic dynamics. Applied Mathematical Sciences 38.Google Scholar
- Oloumi, A. and Teychenné, D. (1999). Controlling Hamiltonian chaos via Gaussian curvature. Physical Review E 60, R 6279.Google Scholar
- Olver, P. J. (1993). Applications of Lie Groups to Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, 110.Google Scholar