Audio dual watermarking scheme for copyright protection and content authentication
- 124 Downloads
We propose a new multipurpose audio watermarking scheme in which two watermarks are used. For intellectual property protection, audio clip is divided into frames and robust watermark is embedded. At the same time, the feature of each frame is extracted, and it is quantized as semi-fragile watermark. Then, the frame is cut into sections and the semi-fragile watermark bits are embedded into these sections. For content authentication, the semi-fragile watermark extracted from each frame is compared with the watermark generated from the same frame to judge whether the watermarked audio is tampered, and locate the tampered position. Experimental results show that our scheme is inaudibility. The two watermark schemes are all robust to common signal processing operations such as additive noise, resampling, re-quantization and low-pass filtering, and the semi-fragile watermark scheme can achieve tampered detection and location.
KeywordsMultipurpose audio watermarking Robust watermark Copyright protection Semi-fragile watermark Content authentication
This work is supported by the Scientific Research Foundation of CUIT under Grant No. KYTZ201420.
- Gulbis, M., Muller, E., & Steinebach, M. (2008). Content-based authentication watermarking with improved audio content feature extraction. IEEE IIHMSP, pp 620–623.Google Scholar
- Lei, M., Yang, Y., Luo, S., et al. (2010). Semi-fragile audio watermarking algorithm in dwt domain. China Communications, 7(4), 71–75.Google Scholar
- Liao, W., Zhang, Y., Li, D., & Zhang, M. (2009). Audio fragile-robust dual watermarking scheme based on digital wavelet transform[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 43(4), 721–726.Google Scholar
- Ma, Y., & Han, J. (2006). Audio watermarking in DCT: Embedding strategy and algorithm. Acta Electronica Sinica, 34(7), 1260–1264.Google Scholar
- Wang, R., & Xu, D. (2006). Multiple audio watermarks based on lifting wavelet transform[j]. Journal of Electronics and Information Technology, 28(10), 1820–1826.Google Scholar
- Zhang, J., & Wang, H. (2013). Analysis on law of distortion of audio signal for embedding watermark in DCT and DWT. Acta Electronica Sinica, 41(6), 1193–1197.Google Scholar