Frequency Domain Estimation and Correction Algorithm of Row Displacement for Scanning PMMW Imaging
- 135 Downloads
Aiming at the random dislocation of data between adjacent rows induced by PMMW imaging scanning, a novel displacement estimation and correction algorithm was proposed based on the correlation feature of the scene and the phase-shift property of the Fourier Transform (SP-DEC). In order to estimate and correct the displacement in the spatial domain, the proposed algorithm fits the low frequency phase difference of adjacent rows by the least-squares method, and compensates the linear phase shift in the frequency domain. A sine/cosine filter and an adaptive method of fitting window selection are used to improve the estimation accuracy of displacement. Experimental results of a visible image and the actual dislocated PMMW image demonstrates that the proposed algorithm can achieve displacement estimation and correction with high precision on sub-pixel level.
KeywordsPMMW image Dislocation correction between adjacent rows Linear phase difference estimation Sine/cosine filter
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO.61201279) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (NO.ZYGX2012J012).
- 3.Hongmei Zhang; Nan Shao; Xiankuo Meng; Aixue Wang; Fast Image Matching Method and Its Applications in Underwater Positioning. Electrical and Control Engineerring(ICECE), 2010 International Conference on. pp970-973.Google Scholar
- 4.Jian Jianfeng, Lin Yi, Zhou Li hua, Yin Zhonghai. Optimized High-Precision Registration Method of Multi-source Remote Sensing Images. Journal of Tongji University.(Natural Science), Oct.2008, Vol.36,No.10.pp1427-1432.Google Scholar
- 5.Yamamura,Y. ; Kim, H. ; Yamamoto, A.; A method for image registration by maximization of mutual information. SICE-ICASE, 2006. International Joint Conference. pp1469-1472.Google Scholar
- 6.Kuglin C, Hines D. The phase correlation image alignment method[C]. Proc.IEEE Inter National Conference Cybernetics and Society, Sept.1975.Google Scholar
- 8.Zheng Xin, Yang Jian-Yu. Adaptive projected Landweber super-resolution algorithm for passive millimeter wave imaging. 2007 SPIE Fifth International Symposium on Multispectral Image Processing and Pattern Recognition.Google Scholar
- 9.H.A.Aebischer, Waldner Stephan. A simple and effective method for filtering speckle-interferometric phase fringe patterns. Optics Communications, pp205-210 1999.Google Scholar
- 10.LUO Shi-tu, Wang YL, Zhang Q, et al.. Electronic image stabilizing algorithm for image tracking system on vehicle. Optic and Precision Engineering, Vol.13 No.1 pp95-103, 2005.Google Scholar
- 11.LI Liang-chao, YANG Jian-yu, JIANG Zheng-mao, and ZHENG Xin. A novel design of focal plane array in PMMW imaging system. Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves, 2008. IRMMW-THz 2008. 33rd International Conference on, pp: 1–2, Sept.2008Google Scholar
- 12.ZHANG Guang-feng, ZHANG Zu-yin, and GUO Wei, Research on 3 mm band radiometric imaging, J. Infrared Millim. Waves, vol 24, No.6, pp 422–426, Dec. 2005Google Scholar