Neutrinos as a probe of dark-matter particles
- 56 Downloads
We try to envision that there might be a dark-matter world and neutrinos, especially the right-handed ones, might be coupled directly with dark-matter particles in the dark-matter world. The candidate model would be the extended Standard Model based on SU c (3) × SU L (2) × U(1) × SU f (3) × SU R (2), with the search of the detailed version through the aid of the two working rules, “Dirac similarity principle” and “minimum Higgs hypothesis”.
KeywordsNeutrino oscillations The dark-matter world
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pauchy Hwang, W.-Y.: arXiv:1009.1954v2 [hep-ph] (2011)
- 3.Wu, T.-Y., Pauchy Hwang, W.-Y.: Relatistic quantum mechanics and quantum fields. World Scientific (1991)Google Scholar
- 4.Halzen, F., Martin, A.D.: Quarks and Leptons. Wiley (1984)Google Scholar
- 5.Commins, E.D., Bucksbaum, P.H.: Weak Interactions of Leptons and Quarks. Cambridge University Press (1983)Google Scholar
- 12.Pauchy Hwang, W-Y.: arXiv:11070156v1 [hep-ph]. Accessed 1 Jul 2011 (plenary talk given at the 10th International Conference on Low Energy Antiproton Physics. Vancouver, Canada, 27 Apr–1 May 2011, to be published)
- 13.Particle Data Group: Review of Particle Physics. J. Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys. 37, 1 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.Pauchy Hwang, W.-Y.: arXiv:1207.6443v1 [hep-ph]. Accessed 27 Jul 2012