High-Pressure Deaerator for 300-MW Power Generating Units
- 41 Downloads
Thermal high-pressure deaerators with a capacity of 1000 tons/h have been developed and installed at the Kostroma State Regional Power Plant and the Wang-Bi Thermal Power Plant in Vietnam. The deaerators can be constructed with a vertical or horizontal deaeration column installed on a deaerator tank with the required volume. Based on this positive operating experience, it is appropriate to develop proposals for the composition and design of a commercial feed-water deaerator with a capacity of 1000 tons/h for use in 200 – 300-MW power generating units.
Keywords1000 tons/h high-pressure deaerator JSC “NPO TsKTI,” small-scale deaeration column feed-water deaerator 200–300-MW power generating units
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Atmospheric- and High-Pressure Deaerators. Catalog-Handbook [in Russian], Izd. NIIInformTyazhMash, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Gimmel’berg, V. G. Mikhailov, G. V. Grigor’ev, L. A. Khomenok, P. V. Egorov, N. E. Shilova, and B. M. Sokolov, “Deaerator with a small-scale deaeration column for 300-MW power generating units,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 4 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.State Standard GOST 16860–88. Thermal Deaerators. Types, Basic Parameters, Acceptance, Monitoring Techniques [in Russian], Standartinform, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.Technical Operating Rules for Electric Power Plants and Grids [in Russian], approved by the Order No. 229 of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of June 19, 2003, Omega-L, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Grigor’ev, A. S. Gimmel’berg, P. V. Egorov, N. E. Shilova, V. G. Mikhailov, and A. N. Baeva, “Larger thermal deaerators with a horizontal column for high-power generating units at nuclear power plants,” Teploénergetika, No. 2 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Gimmel’berg, V. G. Mikhailov, A. N. Baeva, and D. M. Donder, “A new design for atmospheric-pressure deaerators for large heat supply systems,” Tyazh. Mashinostr., No. 10, 40 – 41 (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Gimmel’berg, V. E. Mikhailov, V. G. Mikhailov, A. N. Baeva, P. V. Egorov, M. V. Chuprakov, R. I. Kostyuk, A. V. Chugin, and M. S. Tsvetkov, “Atmospheric-pressure deaerators for the large heat supply system at the South-west Thermal Power Plant (St. Petersburg),” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 12, 36 – 40 (2013).Google Scholar