Problems with Using the Geothermal Resources of Kamchatka
- 49 Downloads
Problems encountered in the course of operating geothermal electric power plants in Kamchatka are discussed. The important role of this region in the development of geothermal power in Russia is noted. Ways of solving these problems are determined and the prospects for geothermal power production in Kamchatka are evaluated.
Keywordsgeothermal electric power plant capacity energy region well geothermal deposit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Bertani, “Geothermal Power Generation in the World 2005 –2010. Update report,” in: Proc. World Geothermal Congress 2010 (Bali, Indonesia, April 25 – 30, 2010 ).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Asaulova, L. A. Vorosheikina, Yu. F. Manukhin, and N. V. Obora, “Results of many years of exploitation of the Pauzhetka geothermal deposit,” Gornyi Vestnik Kamchatki, No. 2(8) (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Shulyupin and A. A. Chermoshentseva, “Calculating the steam-water flow in a geothermal well,” Zh. Tekhn. Fiziki, 83(8) (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Shulyupin, A. A. Lyubin, and I. I. Chernev, “Estimating the change in the flow rate of the heat transfer medium in geothermal electric power plants when the system for transporting it is modified,” Promyshl. Énerget., No. 10 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Kraevskii, V. G. Okhapkin, and A. I. Serezhnikov, “Results of hydrogeological and geothermal studies of the Bol’shebannaya and Karymchinskaya hydrothermal systems,” in: The Hydrothermal Systems and Thermal Fields of Kamchatka [in Russian], Izd. DVNTs AN SSSR, Vladivostok (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Shulyupin and I. I. Chernev, “Prospects for exploitation of the resources of the Bolshebannoe geothermal deposit for production of electric power and heat,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 11 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Vakin, Z. B. Dekusar, A. I. Serezhnikov, and M. V. Slipchenkova, “Hydrotherms of the Koshelov volcanic massif,” in: The Hydrothermal Systems and Thermal Fields of Kamchatka [in Russian], Izd. DVNTs AN SSSR, Vladivostok (1976).Google Scholar