Dams with a Clay-Cement Concrete Diaphragm: Stress-Strain State and Strength
- 36 Downloads
Results of studies of the stress-strain state of dams of different height with a clay-cement-concrete diaphragm are presented.
Keywordsdiaphragm clay-cement concrete (CCC) stress-strain state (SSS) strength of diaphragm stability upper pool lower pool reliability index
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Malyshev, L. N. Rasskazov, and P. V. Soldatov, “Condition of the dam at the Kureika HPP and technical solutions for its repair,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 1, 31 – 36 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Rasskazov, A. V. Radzinskii, and M. P. Sainov, “Selection of clay-cement concrete compositions for ‘diaphragm-wall’ construction,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 3, 16 – 23 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Rasskazov, A. V. Radzinskii, and M. P. Sainov, “Strength of clay-cement concrete,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 7 (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Rasskazov, A. V. Radzinskii, and M. P. Sainov, “Strength and deformability of clay-cement concrete in a complex stress state,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Gol’din and L. N. Rasskazov, Design of Earthen Dams [in Russian], Izdatel’stvo ASV, Moscow (2001).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015