General Problem of Condition and Remaining-Life Assessment of Metallic Structures in Water-Delivery Runs of Hydraulic Turbines at HPP
- 40 Downloads
Technical and organizational requirements for remaining-life assessment of metallic structures of the water-delivery run of hydraulic turbines at HPP are examined. The remaining service life of a structural component should be evaluated with consideration of its actual technical condition.
KeywordsHPP water-delivery run hydraulic turbine components metal structures inspection technical condition remaining service life
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Regulatory Document RD 153-34.2-31.604–2002. Recommendations for Repair and Reconstruction of Impeller Chambers in Hydraulic Generating Sets to Improve Their In-Service Reliability [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Construction Rule and Regulation SNiP II-23–81*. Steel Structures [in Russian], State Committee on Construction of the USSR, TsITP Gosstroya SSSR, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.Construction Rule and Regulation SNiP III-18–75. Metallic Structures [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Regulatory Document RD 153-34.0-20.340–98. Methodical Instructions for Monitoring the Conditions of Metallic Pressure Pipelines at Hydroelectric Power Plants [in Russian], SPO ORGRÉS, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.STO 17330282.27.140.016–2008. Powerhouses at Hydroelectric and Pumped-Storage Power Plants. Organization of Operation and Technical Inspection. Standards and Requirements [in Russian], Izd. RAO EÉS Rossii (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.Building Code SO 34.04.181 2003. Rules Governing Organization of Technical Inspection and Repair of Equipment, Buildings, and Structures of Electric Power Plants and Grids [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Methodical Recommendations MR 125-02–95. Rules Governing Compilation of Design Diagrams and Determination of Parameters of Extent of Loading of Structure Components With Exposed Defects [in Russian], Izd. NPO TsNIITMASh (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.Manual on Analysis of the Dynamic Stress State of Metallic Linings in Impeller Chambers of Rotating-Blade Hydraulic Turbines with Assessment of Their Fatigue Strength (P77-2000/VNIIG) [in Russian].Google Scholar