Methods and Devices for Heating Dead-End Steam Line Offtakes in High Power Generating Units
This is a comparative analysis of the operation of devices for heating dead-end offtakes of lines for live steam and hot intermediate heating steam in 300 – 800 MWpower units. The operating efficiencies of pressure pipes for live steam and intermediate heating steam are estimated for various operating modes. The most efficient schemes for heating of dead-end pipes for live steam and intermediate heating steam are developed. A specific device is proposed based on the conditions for ensuring heating of the dead-end pipelines.
Keywordspower generating unit steam line dead-end offtakes pressure pipes bypass heating scheme efficiency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Nebesova, A. F. Surkova, N. I. Nikanorova, and A. A. Aznabaev, “Destruction of weld junctions in hot intermediate heating steam lines in 300 MWgenerating units at sites where drains are welded on,” in: Operational Reliability of Metal in Equipment for Thermal Power Plants [in Russian], Izd. VTI, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Accident Prevention Circular T-2/70. Prevention of Crack Formation in Steam Lines Owing to Entry of Condensate from Drain and Pulse Lines and Offtakes at Safety Valves [in Russian], Izd. ORGRÉS, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Lokshin, Hydraulic Calculation of Boiler Aggregates. A Standard Method [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Vulkanovich, Thermal Properties of Water and Water Vapor [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.R. R. Chugaev, Hydraulics, Énergiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Tananaev, N. G. Gontsov, and O. A. Marinova, “Pressure distribution in the flow at a turn in a circular pipe,” Izv. vuzov. Énergetika, No. 11 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Gerliga, A. V. Korolev, and L. A. Gerliga, “Pressure pulsations in drain pipes for boiling condensate,” Énerg. Élektrifik., No. 2 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.I. E. Idel’chik, Aerodynamics of Industrial Equipment [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.USSR Inventor’s Certificate 1672092. A. F. Surkova, S. I. Sheikin, A. A. Aznabaev, and S. P. Nikolaev, “Device for heating and cooling of piping,” Byull Otkryt. Izobret., No. 31 (1991).Google Scholar