Use of Soil-Cryogel Composites as Impervious Elements of Earthen Dams in the Northern Climatic Construction Zone
- 45 Downloads
Studies involving development of a method for refinement of impervious elements are described for earthen dams situated in the northern climatic-construction zone; these elements, which are placed in the dams, represent a new construction material — a soil-cryogel composite.
Keywordsnorthern climatic-construction zone earthen dams impervious elements soil-cryogel composites
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Lozinskii, “Cryotropic gel formation of polyvinyl alcohol solutions,” Usp. Khimii, 67(7), 641 – 655 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.L. K. Altunina, V. A. Kuvshinov, and S. N. Dolgikh, “Cryogels for plugging operations in regions afflicted with permanently frozen rock,” Gidrotekhnika, No. 3, 52 – 57 (2010).Google Scholar
- 3.Author’s certificate No. 1600406 MPK 5 E02B7/06, N. K. Vasil’ev, E. L. Razgovorova, I. N. Shatalina, and M. P. Portnyagin, “Method for construction of a frozen type of dam,” Claimant: B. E. Vedeneev All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering.Google Scholar
- 4.Author’s Certificate No. 1705500 MPK 5 E02D3/12, V. I. Lozinskii, E. S. Vainerman, S. V. Rogozhin, E. N. Barkovskaya, V. N. Razbegin, A. A. Chapaev, and R. A. Maksimyak, “Method for stabilization of thawing soil,” Byull. Izobret., No. 2 (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.RF Pat. No. 1796650, MPK 5 C09K3/24, N. K. Vasil’ev, E. L. Razgovorova, I. N. Shatalina, Yu. A. Ivanov, and V. N. Kharitonov, “Composition for artificial ice,” Byull. Izobret., No. 2 (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.RF Pat. No. 2342484, MPK E02B3/16, N. K. Vasil’ev, V. V. Sokurov, A. A. Ivanov, I. N. Shatalina, and E. L. Razgovorova, “Method of preparing a water-impervious curtain in soil materials of components of water-development works,” Byull. Izobret., No. 12 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Korobeinikov, “Strength of compositions for surface stabilization of the ash dump at the No. 2 Chita Thermal Power Plant,” Molodoi Uchenyi, 1(3), 62 – 66 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Eliseev and V. G. Cheverev, “Method for erosion protection of disperse soils,” Kriosfera Zemli, 12(3), 36 – 40 (2008).Google Scholar