Current condition of the concrete dam at the Bratsk HPP
- 68 Downloads
This paper presents results of complex investigations of the status of the concrete body of the Bratsk dam after 50 years of service in the North. Analysis of these results provides the basis for the following general conclusions.
Keywordsconcrete dam water medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Sabovich, T. F. Shlyakhtina, and Z. I. Solov’eva, “Characteristics of corrosion processes occurring in the concrete thrust front of the dam at the Bratsk HPP,” in: Proc. of the Int. Conf. “Durability and Corrosion Protection of Structures,” 25 – 27 May 1999 [in Russian], Moscow (1999), pp. 264–271.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Sadovich, and T. Shlyakhtina, “Strength of concrete in different operational media,” in: Concrete Solutions: First Int. Conf. on Concrete Repair, St. Malo, France, 15 – 17 July 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Brusser, “Development and implementation of statistical methods for concrete-strength control,” in: Ninth All-Union Conf. on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete: Collection of Sci. Proc. [in Russian], Izd. NIIZhB, Moscow (1983), pp. 130–133.Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Gorchakov, M. M. Kapkin, and B. G. Skramtaev, Improving Concrete Frost Resistance in Industrial Structures and Water-Development Works [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Sadovich and A. A. Sokolovskaya, “Corrosion processes in concrete of the dams on the river Angara,” in: Proc. of the Int. Sem. “Repair, Rejuvenation, and Enhancement of Concrete,” 5 – 6 September 2002, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK, pp. 55–64.Google Scholar