Use of a “hydraulic seal” to provide passage for fish through a tidal power plant
- 42 Downloads
The operating regime of a tidal power plant has a considerable effect on the migration pattern of fish and other marine inhabitants in marine water bodies adjacent to these plants.
KeywordsTransit Flow Dimensionless Coefficient Pool Level Marine Current Hydraulic Facility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Retaining Walls, Navigation Locks, Fish-Passing and Fish-Protective Structures: Construction Rule and Regulation 2.06.07–87 [in Russian], State Construction Committee of the USSR, TsITI Gosstroya SSSR, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.O. G. Vvedenskii, “Use of hydraulic jets to improve the operational performance of fish- protection structures,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 1 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.RF Pat. No. 2342485, MPK8 E02V 8/08, O. G. Vvedenskii, “Method of attracting and passing fish from the lower to upper pool of a hydroproject,” Byull. Izobret., No. 36 (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.RF Pat. No. 2335600, MPK8 E02V 8/08, O. G. Vvedenskii, “Method of attracting and passing fish from the lower to upper pool of a hydroproject and its implementable fish protection,” Byull. Izobret., No. 28 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.RF Pat. No. 2130990, MPK6 E02V 8/08, O. G. Vvedenskii and A. Ya. Polyanin, “Protection for fish passing from the lower to upper pool of a hydroproject,” Byull. Izobret., No. 15 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.O. G. Vvedenskii, Theoretical Model of the Water Flow formed by Two Parallel Rows of Parallel Hydraulic Jets [in Russian], Izd. MarGTU, Ioshkar-Ola (1999), Reposited in the VINITI on 22 January 1999, No. 316-V99.Google Scholar
- 7.O. G. Vvedenskii, “Movement of water in a sluice through a water-development work,” in: Abstrs. of Conf. on Results of Scientific-Research Studies at the Mary State Technical University, 19 – 21 April 1999 [in Russian], Izd. MarGTU, Ioshkar-Ola (1999), Reposited in the VINITI on 25 August 1999, No. 2712-V99.Google Scholar
- 8.O. G. Vvedenskii, Experiments to Investigate Parallel-Jet Currents in a Counterflow of the Same Physical Properties [in Russian], Izd. MarGPU, Ioshkar-Ola (2004), Reposited in the VINITI on 1 March 2004, No. 356.Google Scholar
- 9.RF Pat. No. 84866, MPK6 E02V 8/08, A. V. Ivanov, O. G. Vvedenskii, V. G. Gavrilov, in. V. Gudkov, B. L. Istorik, G. L. Mazhbits, S. N. Savchenkov, in. N. Usachev, G. G. Filippov, V. P. Khaladzhiev, and Yu. B. Shpolyanskii, “Fish run for tidal power plants,” Byull. Izobret., No. 20 (2009).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010