Modeling of power-generating structures at pumped-storage power plants
- 37 Downloads
Procedures, algorithms, and software applications are developed for automated design of complex water-power projects.
KeywordsDraft Tube Graphic System Hydroelectric Power Plant Lower Pool Associative Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. S. Vasil’ev, L. I. Kubyshkin, and O. S. Morozov, “Development of powerhouse drawings by the method of three-dimensional computerized simulation,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 11 (1998).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. S. Vasil’ev and L. I. Kubyshkin, “Computer techniques in the design of water-power projects,” Trudy SPbTGU Énerget. Gidrotekh., No. 475 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Kubyshkin, Design Automation for Renewable-Energy Projects. Part 1. Development of Graphical Design Documentation. Educational Textbook [in Russian], Izd. SPbGPU, St. Petersburg (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Elistratov (ed.), Low-Capacity Hydroelectric Power Plants. Educational Textbook [in Russian], Izd. SPbPU, St. Petersburg (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Vasil’ev and L. I. Kubyshkin, “Design automation for water-power projects. turbine building,” Trudy TsKTI, No. 290 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Poleshchuk, AutoCAD 2002 [in Russian], BKhV-Peterburg, St. Petersburg (2003).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Daniel and T. Johns, Autodesk Inventor. Complete Manual [Russian translation], LORI, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.M. F. Krasil’nikov, “Basic water-power equipment for original series of PSPP,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 4 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.G. P. Lokhmatikov, V. K. Berezin, and V. R. Migurenko, “Procedure used to build a PSPP powerhouse and hydraulic-generating sets of vertical reversible hydraulic machines in sunken sumps,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. S. Vasil’ev and D. S. Shchavelev (eds.), Water-Power and Auxiliary Equipment for Hydroelectric Power Plants: Reference Manual. Vol. 2. Auxiliary Equipment for Hydroelectric Power Plants [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2007