Geologic-engineering basis for reliability of process water supply systems for nuclear power plants
- 38 Downloads
A method is recommended for the compilation of water-storage balances for cooling systems at nuclear power plants.
KeywordsNuclear Power Plant Lower Pool Cooling Pond Novovoronezh Nuclear Power Plant Cool Pool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Code of Rules for Design and Construction. SP 33-101-2003. Determination of Basic Computed Hydrological Characteristics [in Russian], Gosstroi RF, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.Construction Rules and Regulations SNiP 2.04.02-84. Water Supply. Exterior Networks and Structures [in Russian], Gosstroi SSSR, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.Methodical Instructions. Procedure for Analysis of Limiting allowable Heat Releases to Cooling Pools at Nuclear Power Plants. RD 52.26-161-88 [in Russian], Goskomgidromet SSSR (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.Rules for Protecting Surface Water from Waste-Water Contamination. No. 1156-74 [in Russian] (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Sanitation Rules for the Design, Construction, and Operation of Reservoirs. SanPiN 3907-85.1985 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Rules for the Protection of Surface Water [in Russian], Goskomitet SSSR po Okhrane Pripody, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Bolgov, V. M. Mishon, and N. I. Sentsova, Contemporary Problems of Water-Resource and Water-Supply Evaluation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Ya. Ratkovich, Urgent Water-Supply Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Ya. Ratkovich and L. V. Ivanova, “On the use of natural water bodies for water-supply to nuclear power plants,” Vodnye Resursy, No. 4 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Ya. Ratkovich and V. M. Bolgov, “Problems of hydrological validation of designs for nuclear power plants (Kalininskaya NPP as an example,” Vodnye Resursy, 24(3) (1997).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006