Raising the reliability of water conditioning systems at the Sakhalin State Regional Power Plant
- 18 Downloads
Results of a study of the water conditioning unit of the Sakhalin SRPP are presented. Analysis of the operating, regulating, and design documentation and of computations of the flow diagram has shown that a number of measures should be taken for stabilizing the water chemistry of the boilers and producing steam with parameters meeting the scheduled requirements. Variants of updating the WCU are considered, which are expected to raise the reliability of the system of water conditioning due to the use of membrane reverse osmosis plants in the water desalination system.
Keywordswater balance quality of water and steam water conditioning evaporating units reverse osmosis plants
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Operating Rules for Power Plants and Networks of the Russian Federation [in Russian], É nergoatomizdat, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Kopylov, V. M. Lavygin, and V. F. Ochkov, Water Conditioning in the Power Industry [in Russian], Izd. MÉI, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Moshkarin and R. Sh. Bukunov, Evaporating Devices of Thermal Power Plants [in Russian], É nergoatomizdat, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Kremnevskaya, Membrane Technology for Desalination of Water [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Slesarenko, “Electrodialysis and reverse osmosis membrane plants at power stations,” Desalination, No. 158 (2003).Google Scholar