A method for determining the parameters of blast load on the enclosing medium and surrounding objects
- 29 Downloads
A model for computing the impact of blast energy irradiated into the three-dimensional space of the enclosing medium is suggested, which makes it possible to predict the parameters of the action of an arbitrary blast source on an arbitrarily located watched object. As a consequence, it becomes possible to optimize safe conditions of the building process under virtually any conditions of blasting.
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Shuifer, “To the problem of distribution of seismic energy of a blast of linearly divided charges,” Vzryvnoe Delo, No. 69/26 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Azarkovich, M. I. Shuifer, and A. P. Tikhomirov, Blasting near Watched Objects [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Shuifer, “An improved method for computing the seismic effect of divided charges,” Trudy Gidropoekta, Issue 141 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Shuifer, “A new computational technique ensuring seismic safety of blasts near watched objects,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.Technical Rules for Blasting in Power Construction [in Russian], Izd. Gidroproekta, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 6.RF Pat. No. 2139490, M. I. Shuifer, “A method for blasting near watched objects,” Byul. Otkryt. Izobret., No. 28 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Shuifer, “A method for systematic provision of single blast safety,” in: Safety of Power Structures. Issues 2–3, Globus, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Shuifer, “A generalized representation of seismic process for dynamic computation of the impact of blasts,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 8 (2001).Google Scholar