Geodetic Control of Structures of the Bratsk Hydropower Plant
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Engineering Geodetic Studies for Construction. SP 11-104-97 [in Russian],Gosstroi RF, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.GUGK SSSR Instruction on Leveling of Classes I, II, III, and IV [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.Guidelines for Field Inspection of Deformations of Hydrotechnical Structures and Their Foundations by Geodetic Means. P-648 [in Russian], Gidroproekt-Energiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Ivanov, “Use of fundamental adit benchmarks,” Geodez. Kartograf., No. 12 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Karlson and A. V. Merkulov, “Vertical motions of neardam territories of the Bratsk and Ust’-Ilimsk HPP,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 1 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.Instruction on Geodetic Observations of Deformations of Structures of the Bratsk HPP in the Operating Period [in Russian], Izd. Bratsk Obshchetekh. Fakult. IrPI, Bratsk (1974).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2005