Advancement of design of friction bearings for powerful steam turbines produced by the LMZ company
- 28 Downloads
Results of studies aimed at advancing the design of friction bearings of power steam turbines are presented. Brief information on tests of systems of hydraulic lifts of the shaft and modification of oil seals and bearings with modified antifriction alloys is given. The efficiency of the use of bearings with advanced design in turbine sets is discussed.
Keywordsbearings losses to friction reliability of operation consumption of oil hydraulic lift of the shaft babbit temperature oil leakage antifriction alloy updating of design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Yurchenko, Study and Development of Friction Bearings for High-Capacity Power Units. Author’s Abstract of Candidate’s Thesis [in Russian] (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Egorov, “Main results of experimental studies of friction bearings and their parts for powerful steam turbines,” Trudy TsKTI, No. 2, 281 (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1506194, N. P. Egorov, I. S. Yurchenko, V. I. Olimpiev, et al., “Support friction bearing,” Byull. Otkryt. Izobret., No. 35 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Olimpiev, L. P. Safonov, L. D. Frenkel, and N. S. Yurchenko, “Choice of design of support bearings for powerful steam turbines,” Teploénergetika, No. 4 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Kazanskii, A. E. Yazykov, N. P. Egorov, et al., “Special features of operation of large radial bearings of steam turbines on fire-resistant OMTI oil,” Advancement of Power Equipment for TPP [in Russian], Yuzhno-Ural’skoe Izd., Chelyabinsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 1716866, V. N. Yazykov, V. N. Kazanskii, N. P. Egorov et al., “Support friction bearing.”Google Scholar
- 7.“Problems of friction and lubrication,” Turbulentnost’, No. 1 (special issue) (1974).Google Scholar