Bioethics Consultation in the Private Sector
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsPrivate Sector Bioethic Consultation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Elliot C. Pharma buys a conscience. The American Prospect, September24, 2001; 12(17). [Online]. Available at: http://www.prospect.org/print-friendly/print/V12/17/elliott-c.html. (Last accessed 10 March 2004).
- 2.DeVries R. Businesses are buying the ethics they want. The Washington Post, February 8, 2004; B2.Google Scholar
- 3.Donaldson T. The business ethics of bioethics consulting. Hastings Center Report, 2001; 31(2): 12–14.Google Scholar
- 4.ASBH/ASLME (Brody B, Dubler N, Bulstein J., Caplan A. Kahn J. P, Kass N., Lo B., Moreno J., Sugarman J. and Zoloth L.) Bioethics consultation in the private sector. Hastings Center Report, 2002; 32(3):14–20Google Scholar
- 6.ASBH/ASLME ((Brody B, Dubler N, Bulstein J., Caplan A. Kahn J. P, Kass N., Lo B., Moreno J., Sugarman J. and Zoloth L.) The Task Force responds. Hastings Center Report, 2002; 32(3): 22–23.Google Scholar
- 8.Heilicser BJ, Meltzer D, Siegler M. The effect of clinical medical ethics consultation on healthcare costs. Journal of Clinical Ethics, 11(1): 31–38.Google Scholar
- 10.ASBH (Arnold R. M., Youngner S. J., Aulisio M. P. et al.) Core Competencies for Health Care Ethics Consultation. Glenview, IL: Bioethics Consultation in the Private Sector ASBH; 1998.Google Scholar
- 11.L. M. Rasmussen (Ed.). Ethics expertise: History, contemporary perspectives, and applications. New York: Springer; 2005.Google Scholar
- 12.Rasmussen L. M. The ethics and aesthetics of for-profit bioethics consultation. HEC Forum, 2005; 17(2), pp. 93–120.Google Scholar
- 13.MacDonald C. Corporate ethics in the life sciences: Can bioethics help? Should it? HEC Forum, 2005; 17(2), pp. 121–133.Google Scholar
- 14.Parsi K. Bioethics consultation in the private sector: What is an appropriate model? HEC Forum, 2005; 17(2), pp. 134–144.Google Scholar
- 15.Spielman B. Professional independence and corporate employment in bioethics. HEC Forum, 2005; 17(2), pp. 145–155.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005