Some Hesitant Fuzzy Aggregation Operators with Their Application in Group Decision Making
- 1.4k Downloads
Hesitancy is the most common problem in decision making, for which hesitant fuzzy set can be considered as a suitable means allowing several possible degrees for an element to a set. In this paper, we study the aggregation of the hesitancy fuzzy information. Several series of aggregation operators are proposed and the connections of them are discussed. To reflect the correlation of the aggregation arguments, two methods are proposed to determine the aggregation weight vectors. Based on the support degrees among aggregation arguments, the weight vector of decision makers are obtained more objectively. To deal with the correlation of criteria, we apply the Choquet integral to get the weights of criteria. A method is also proposed for group decision making under hesitant fuzzy environment.
KeywordsGroup decision making Hesitant fuzzy set Aggregation operator Weight vector
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Büyüközkan G, Mauris G, Berrah L, Feyzioğlu O (2003) Providing elucidations of Web site evaluation based on a multi-criteria aggregation. In: Proceedings of the international fuzzy systems association world congress (IFSA), Istanbul, Turkey, pp 131–134Google Scholar
- Denneberg D (1994) Non-additive measure and integral. Kluwer, BostonGoogle Scholar
- Dubois D, Prade H (1980) Fuzzy sets and systems: theory and applications. Academic Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Hardy GH, Littlewood JE, Pólya G (1934) Inequalities. Cambridge University Press, CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- Sugeno M (1974) Theory of fuzzy integral and its application. Doctoral dissertation, Tokyo Institute of TechnologyGoogle Scholar
- Torra V (2010) Hesitant fuzzy sets. Int J Intell Syst 25: 529–539Google Scholar
- Torra V, Narukawa Y (2009) On hesitant fuzzy sets and decision. In: The 18th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, Jeju Island, Korea, pp 1378–1382Google Scholar
- Xu ZS, Cai XQ (2011) Uncertain power average operators for aggregating interval fuzzy preference relations. Group Decis Negot, doi: 10.1007/s10726-010-9213-7