Investigation of the Technological Parameters for Obtaining Heat-Resistant Ceramic Gray, Gray-Yellow, and Gray-Brown Pigments
- 20 Downloads
The results of an investigation of the solid-phase synthesis and technological parameters for the production of weather-resistant gray, gray-yellow, and gray-brown ceramic pigments are presented. The physical-chemical and technological properties of the synthesized pigments were investigated.
Key wordspigments solid-phase synthesis dispersity batch weather-resistance heat-resistance
This work was performed as part of the implementation of the complex scientific direction 14.1: construction ceramic composite materials (‘Strategic directions of development of materials and technologies for processing them in the period up to 2030’).
- 1.E. N. Kablov, Trends and Milestones of the Innovative Development of Russia: Collection of Scientific and Information Materials [in Russian], VIAM, Moscow (2013).Google Scholar
- 2.E. N. Kablov, S. S. Solntsev, V. A. Rozenenkova, and N. A. Mironova, “Modern polyfunctional high-temperature coatings for nickel alloys, sealing metallic materials and beryllium alloys,” Novosti Materialoved., Nauka Tekh., No. 1, Art. 5 (2013); URL: http://www.materialsnews.ru (circulation date August 11, 2017)
- 3.S. S. Solntsev, “Some particulars of Coatings for tiles of all to use heat shielding of orbiting space vehicles,” Tr. VIAM: Elektron. Nauch.-Tekhn. Zh., No. 2, Art. 01 (2014); URL: http://www.viam-works.ru (circulation date August 11, 2017).
- 4.N. E. Malova, E. K. Kondrashov, N. P. Vereninova, and A. A. Kozlova, “Heat- and weather-resistant fluoropolyurethane enamel,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. S3, 28 – 30 (2014); DOI: https://doi.org/10.18577/2071-9140-2014-0-s3-28-30.
- 5.A. A. Kozlova and E. K. Kondrashov, “Paint coating systems for anti-corrosion protection of magnesium alloys,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 2, 44 – 47 (2014); DOI: https://doi.org/10.18577/2071-9140-2014-0-2-44-47.
- 6.N. I. Nefedov, L. V. Semenova, V. A. Kuznetsova, and N. P. Vereninova, “Paint Coatings for protecting metallic and polymer composite materials from aging, corrosion, and biodamage,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. S, 393 – 404 (2017); DOI: https://doi.org/10.18577/2071-9140-2017-0-S-393-404.
- 7.A. A. Kozlova and E. K. Kondrashin, “Effect of nanosize particles of anti-corrosion pigments on the protective properties of paint coatings,” in: Current Trends in the Development of Paint Materials and Protective Coatings [in Russian], FGUP VIAM, Moscow (2014), p. 5.Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Samchenko, O. V. Zemskova, and I. V. Kozlova, Technology of Pigments and Dyes [in Russian], NIU MGSU, Moscow (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Maslennikova and I. V. Pishch, Ceramic Pigments [in Russian], OOO RIF Stroimaterialy, Moscow (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.G. N. Maslennikova, I. V. Pishch, and E. V. Radion, “Current classification of ceramic silicate pigments (Review),” Steklo Keram., No. 9, 5 – 8 (2006).Google Scholar
- 11.T. V. Kalinskii and A. S. Drinberg, Colored Pigments [in Russian], LKM-press, Moscow (2013).Google Scholar
- 12.T. V. Kalinskaya, A. S. Drinberg, and E. F. Itsko, Nanotechnologies: Application in the Paint Industry [in Russian], LKM-press, Moscow (2011).Google Scholar
- 13.S. S. Solntsev, V. A. Rozenenkova, and N. A. Mironova, “ High temperature glass ceramic coatings and composite materials,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. S, 359 – 368 (2012).Google Scholar
- 14.L. F. Korsunskii, T. V. Kamenskaya, and S. I. Stepin, Handbook of Inorganic Pigments [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1992).Google Scholar
- 15.E. N. Kablov, “Innovative development work at FGUP VIAM GNTS RF on the implementation of ‘strategic directions of development of materials and they are processing Technologies in the period up to 2030’,” Aviats. Mater. Tekhnol., No. 1, 3 – 33 (2015); DOI: https://doi.org/10.18577/2071-9140-2015-0-1-3-33.