Development of Enamel Coatings for Advanced CCGT Installations
- 8 Downloads
High temperature enamel coatings with quite high firing temperature, which impart the required protective properties and heat resistance, were obtained. The results of scientific and experimental studies of the parameters and properties of the obtained coatings based on composite make-up modified by additives of refractory fillers introduced by via nanosize oxide powders are presented.
Key wordshigh temperature protective coatings heat resistance and thermal stability CLTE composite coatings protection of steel from gas corrosion
This research was performed at the Ural Federal University and was supported by a grant from the Russian Science Foundation (contract No. 14-19-00524).
- 1.T. F. Bogatova, A. F. Ryzhkov, N. V. Val’tsev, et al., “Hybrid PGU on solid fuel,” Énergetik, No. 12, 12 – 16 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Mikula, A. F. Ryzhkov, and N. V. Val’tsev, “Analysis of the possibility of developing a air-heating system for PGU with intro cycle gasification of solid fuel,” Teploénergetika, No. 11, 9 – 14 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.Combustion 2000: Final Technical Report, United Technologies Research Center, Connecticut (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Appen, Heat-Resistant Coatings: Collection of Works [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Bardakhanov, A. I. Korchagin, N. K. Kuksanov, et al., “Production of nano powders by evaporation off the initial materials and an electron accelerator at atmospheric pressure,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 409(3), 329 – 323 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.VRD 39-1.10-030–2001. Method of Determining the Quality of Interior Adhesive Polymer Coatings By the Autoclave Testing Method after Exposure To Corrosion-Aggressive Media [in Russian], VNIIGAZ (2001).Google Scholar